A beautiful wedding in romantic France, how fantastic!
If you’re planning your dream wedding in France then please get in touch as I’d be delighted to help you celebrate.
I’m a fully trained and highly experienced celebrant who’s passionate about life, love and laughter. I’m a bit of a romantic, so each ceremony has you and your love story at its heart.
Everyone wants to hear how you met, when you realised your partner was ‘the one’, what the proposal was like; was it all red roses, chilled champagne and magical moonlight or was it bracing breezes, lovely landscapes whilst dodging hill walkers on a mighty mountain top?
My wedding ceremonies are relaxed, informal and heartfelt. There’ll be moments when you need to reach for the tissues and moments of laughter; the perfect ceremony!
I work closely with both of you to make sure your ceremony is just perfect for you. It can be: informal, formal; traditional or contemporary; this is your day and it should be as unique as you are!
Although I’m based in south west France (16210) I’m very happy to travel but it will affect my fee: wedding ceremonies start from €550 and renewal of vows ceremonies €300 – travel is charged extra
My fee includes
- face-to-face or video meetings to discuss and design your ceremony
- writing of your personalised script
- on-going e-mail support through the drafts to the final ceremony script
- advice on writing your vows and choosing readings, if needed
- conducting your ceremony
- a copy of your ceremony to keep as a memento
- a wedding certificate which includes your vows – this can signed on the day
- the use of a PA system for me, you or your readers during the ceremony
Drop me a line and I can check my availability, give a tailored quote and arrange a chat. I do love a chat!
We can use whatever your prefer, WhatsApp/Skype/Messenger and you can ask all your questions. There’s no hard sell – that’s not my style. It’s just a chance for us to meet and you can tell me all about your wedding plans and you big day.