Let’s talk money
I like to be upfront, with no hidden extras. So……….
We all like value for our money- me too. And that’s what I offer, great value for money.
Am I the cheapest celebrant? – not at all, and I’m not the most expensive either. What I am, is good at what I do and I’ll go that extra mile to make sure you get your perfect ceremony.
To help you make up your mind, I offer a free, no-obligation chat. This gives you the opportunity to: ask any questions you have; tell me your ideas about your ceremony; and discover how well we get along.
My professional fee and wedding packages includes:
- Unlimited contact. I love to hear from my couples and by sharing our news we get to know each other better
- Access on my website for examples of vows, readings and symbolic elements that you may like to include in your ceremony, or not – it’s your day
- A degree of personalisation depending on whether you choose a bespoke, tailored or standard ceremony script. Each script celebrates your relationship and declares your promises and vows whilst evoking tears as well as laughter.
- Me conducting your ceremony in a heartfelt and relaxed manner.
- A keepsake certificate which contains your vows and can be signed as part of your ceremony
- A parchment copy of your ceremony
- My fee, travel expenses and accommodation *
- My PA system for my own use, for you and any readers, if required,
- Unlimited high fives and hugs
|My professional fees||Write and conduct ceremony *||Write ceremony only|
|Bespoke wedding – your ceremony is created just for you. There’s no template; it’s highly personalised and unique. You have full choice of the elements you’d like to include in your ceremony e.g. readings, symbolic rituals, vows||650€||400€|
|a template is used and you have a restricted choice of elements to include in your ceremony e.g. you can alter the vows I provide. Some personal information is added||550€||300€|
|Standard wedding – a template is used and only the barest of personal details are added. Your choice is limited to the readings you can include in your ceremony.||400€||250€|
|Renewal of vows – bespoke as above||500€||300€|
|Other ceremony fees||Write and officiate at ceremony||Write ceremony only|
The main difference between each type of wedding ceremony is the level of personal detail I add, which of course impacts on the amount of time I spend writing your ceremony. It doesn’t matter which ceremony you choose, every couple receives the same high level of service and I’m my same-old professional, friendly and caring mother-hen to all.
* Travel expenses are not included in my fees and if your venue is more than three hours away, a night’s accommodation is added. (I’ve tried six hour round trips in one day to save couples money, and for me they’re just nasty!)
Note: I appreciate that everyone has the right to ask for a discount. I love a bargain too. I don’t take it personally when couples ask if I’ll reduce my fee; so please don’t take it personally when I say ‘sorry no’.
Terms of payment: full T&Cs are included in your booking form or are available on request firstname.lastname@example.org