We all like value for our money- me too. Am I the cheapest celebrant? – Not at all, and I’m not the most expensive celebrant either. What I am is good at what I do and I’ll work my backside off to make sure you get your perfect ceremony.
My professional fee and wedding package includes:
- A chat either face-to-face, or online. This lets you ask any questions and I can hear all about your wedding plans and any ideas you have for your ceremony
- Access on my web site for examples of vows, readings and symbolic elements that you may like to include in your ceremony, or not – it’s your day
- As many changes to your ceremony script as is needed
- Me conducting your unique and highly personalised ceremony that will evoke tears as well as laughter
- A keepsake certificate which contains your vows and can be signed as part of your ceremony
- A parchment copy of your ceremony
- My fee, travel expenses and accommodation *
- My PA system for my own use, for you and any readers, if required,
- Unlimited high fives and hugs
|Fees||Write and officiate at ceremony||Write ceremony only|
| Renewal of Vows||500€||250€|
|Other ceremony fees||Write and officiate at ceremony||Write ceremony only|
* As well as my fee, travel expenses are extra and if your venue is more than three hours away, a night’s accommodation is also charged. (I’ve tried six hour round trips to save couples money and for me they’re just nasty!
Note: I appreciate that everyone has the right to ask for a discount. I love a bargain too. I don’t take it personally when couples ask if I’ll reduce my fee; so please don’t take it personally when I say no.
If your boss called you at home asking if you’d work tomorrow for less than you were paid today, what would your answer be? Me too! x
Terms of Payment: full T&Cs are included on your booking form or are available on request