I like to be upfront, with no hidden extras. So……….
We all like value for our money- me too. And that’s what I offer, great value for money.
Am I the cheapest celebrant? – not at all, and I’m not the most expensive either. What I am, is good at what I do and I’ll go that extra mile to make sure you have your perfect ceremony. That’s what I’d do if you were part of my family, so that’s what I’ll do for you!
If you’re still not 100% sure, then get in touch and we’ll have a chat; it’s free and there’s no obligation to use me. I hate high-pressure sales rubbish; so there’ll be no hard sell. A chat gives you the opportunity to: ask any questions you have; tell me your ideas for your ceremony, and discover how well we get along.
My professional fee and wedding package include:
- unlimited contact. I contact you every 3-4 months to share news, which allows me to get to know you better. I love to hear from my couples so you can contact me any time you want.
- access to my website for examples of vows, readings and symbolic elements that you may like to include in your ceremony, or not – it’s your day you choose.
- a bespoke ceremony that celebrates life and love whilst also causing some tears, as well as laughter.
- me creating and conducting your ceremony in a heartfelt and relaxed manner.
- a keepsake certificate which contains your vows and can be signed as part of your ceremony (Weddings and Renewal Of Vows Ceremonies)
- a parchment copy of your entire ceremony
- my fee, travel expenses and accommodation *
- my PA system for my own use, for you and any readers, if required,
- unlimited high fives and hugs
|My professional fees||Ceremony *||Only write ceremony|
|Bespoke wedding ceremony||Write and conduct ceremony 750€ + travel||Only write ceremony 375€|
|Renewal of vows – bespoke||Write and conduct ceremony 650€ + travel||Only write ceremony 325€|
|Other ceremony fees||Write and officiate at ceremony||Write ceremony only|
|Baby Naming||300€ + travel||150€|
|Funeral –||300€ + travel||–|
* Travel expenses are not included in my fees and if your venue is more than three hours away, a night’s accommodation is added. (I’ve tried six hour round trips in one day to save couples money, and for me they’re just nasty!)
Small note: I appreciate that everyone has the right to ask for a discount. I love a bargain too. I don’t take it personally when couples ask if I’ll reduce my fee; so please don’t take it personally when I say ‘sorry no’.
Terms of payment: full T&Cs are included in your booking form or are available on request firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop me a line to see if I’m available for your date and then we can also set up a date and time for a chat.