Let’s talk money
I like to be upfront, with no hidden extras. So……….
We all like value for our money- me too. And that’s what I offer, great value for money.
Am I the cheapest celebrant? – not at all, and I’m not the most expensive either. What I am, is good at what I do and I’ll go that extra mile to make sure you get your perfect ceremony. That’s what I’d do if you were family, so that’s what I’ll do for you!
If you’re still not 100% sure, then get in touch and we’ll have a chat; it’s free and there’s no-obligation to use me. (I hate high-pressure sales rubbish; so there’ll be no hard-sell, promise). A chat gives you the opportunity to: ask any questions you have; tell me your ideas for your ceremony; and discover how well we get along.
My professional fee and wedding packages includes:
- unlimited contact. I love to hear from my couples and by sharing our news we get to know each other better.
- access on my website for examples of vows, readings and symbolic elements that you may like to include in your ceremony, or not – it’s your day you choose.
- a degree of personalisation depending on what type of ceremony you’ve chosen. Each ceremony celebrates your relationship and allows you to declare your promises and vows whilst also causing tears as well as laughter.
- me conducting your ceremony in a heartfelt and relaxed manner.
- a keepsake certificate which contains your vows and can be signed as part of your ceremony
- a parchment copy of your ceremony
- my fee, travel expenses and accommodation *
- my PA system for my own use, for you and any readers, if required,
- unlimited high fives and hugs
|My professional fees||Ceremony plus travel *||Only write ceremony|
|Bespoke wedding ceremony||Write and conduct ceremony 650€||Only write ceremony 325€|
|Renewal of vows – bespoke||Write and conduct ceremony 500€||Only write ceremony 250€|
|Other ceremony fees||Write and officiate at ceremony||Write ceremony only|
* Travel expenses are not included in my fees and if your venue is more than three hours away, a night’s accommodation is added. (I’ve tried six hour round trips in one day to save couples money, and for me they’re just nasty!)
Small note: I appreciate that everyone has the right to ask for a discount. I love a bargain too. I don’t take it personally when couples ask if I’ll reduce my fee; so please don’t take it personally when I say ‘sorry no’.
Terms of payment: full T&Cs are included in your booking form or are available on request firstname.lastname@example.org